Instructor: Tricia Richardson
Registration Deadline: January 15, 2024
Course Description: 4.5 CEUs
Teachers and educational technicians face students with challenging behaviors in the classroom on a daily basis. Understanding the context of these behaviors, and proactively helping students to change behavior, is at the heart of this course. Participants will examine challenging behaviors and will develop effective evidence based management strategies that include classroom planning, organization and high quality instruction. This course requires a total of 45 contact hours of study.
Course Objectives: Upon successful completion of this course, educators will demonstrate knowledge and competencies in the following areas of the study…
- ●Evidence-based classroom management strategies
- ●Classroom Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports
- ●Developing a classroom climate that lends to positive behavior
- ●How providing high-quality instruction prevents challenging behaviors
- ●Behavioral monitoring and data collection
Please register by January 15, 2024.